A heads up . Fabulous for senior students. Mark
Geography and Geotechnologies Instructional Leader
Social World Studies and Humanities
Toronto District School Board
1 Civic Centre Court
Toronto , On ,M9C 2B3
Tel; (416) 394-7269
Cell; (416) 576-4515
Fax; (416) 394-6420
More details next week, but an early heads-up as you begin to plan your fall activities.
WORLD PRESS PHOTO 2012
- The exhibit is returning to the Allen Lambert Galleria, Brookfield place - October 3 - 24..http://www.worldpressphotobrookfieldplace.com/
- The exhibition is free and as always, class trips are welcome, but ask that you rsvp.
- Please email the date, approximate time and approximate number of students attending.
- Whatever date or time you choose is fine, but require advance notice of class numbers at the exhibit. Sometimes we have one class booked and 5 other classes show-up who have not let us know. Only takes a minute to rsvp.
TEACHER EVENING AT THE EXHIBITION
WORLD PRESS PHOTO 2012 TEACHER RESOURCE
World Press Photo produces a Look & Click education package:
HOT DOCS, Education Program
- This year, along with the popular Docs For Schools program, a new film series will be announced for teachers and their students at the Bloor Hot Docs Cinema.
- The first screening will be on Tuesday, October 23 - BIG BOYS GONE BANANAS
- Details are presently being confirmed and will be announced next week.
- BIG BOYS GONE BANANAS will be scheduled so that you will be able to combine the film and view World Press Photo during a full day class trip.
- LIKE Docs For Schools on Facebook for regular program updates and related info.
Touch base if questions about any of the above.
PS....feel free to share